Ametek Spectro Scientific and Grabner Instruments recently released Fluid Management Academy, an online learning management system offering courses for Spectro Scientific and Grabner Instruments’ products and software.
These courses are designed to leave the end-user feeling confident and competent about their recent purchase of Ametek products. Through the delivery of short (60-90 minute) online training courses led by and designed by the subject matter experts, the end user goes through a series of learning modules that cover instrument design, operation and maintenance. Followed by a short, proof of concept exam at the end of each course. At the end of each courses and passing the exam, the user receives a certificate of completion and competency badge that is valid for three years.
Designed with the varying levels of end-users in mind, the Fluid Management Academy has courses designed for the novice user to the expert. Ametek Spectro Scientific and Grabner Instruments will continue to grow and evolve the course offerings throughout 2021 and beyond.
Upon the release of Fluid Management Academy in June, the following courses are available for purchase:
- How to Operate MiniLab 23 with Oilview Level I
- How to Operate MiniLab 53 with Oilview Level I
- How to Operate MiniLab 153 with OIlview Level I
- How to Operate MiniLab 23 with TruVu360 Level I
- How to Operate MiniLab 53 with TruVu360 Level I
- How to Operate MiniLab 153 with TruVu360 Level I
- How to Operate FluidScan Oil Analyzer I
- How to Operate MicroLab Analyzer I
- How to Operate TruVu 360 System I
- How to Operate Oilview I
- How to Operate MiniVisc Viscometer I
- How to Operate the LaserNet Fines Level I
- How to Operate the Spectroil elemental analyzer Level I
- Fundamentals FluidScan IR Oil Analyzer II
- How to Operate FP Vision Level I
Technical Training Manager, Lisa Williams states: “As an organization we strive to deliver value-add services to our customers to demonstrate how to optimize the powerful features in each of our instruments. We are excited about the vast amount of people we will be able to reach with his platform. Fluid Management Academy (FMA) effectively captures the subject matter expert information, is easily accessible to our entire customer base and formally documents proof of concept.”